Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
ISSA Sports Nutrition
- Co-Founder and Coach at Lifestyles Engineered
- 2015 Canadian Nationals - 1st Place and Overall Champion (earned IFBB Pro Card)
- 2015 Atlantic Classic Championship - 1st Place, Overall Champion and "Most Promising Athlete" Award
- 2014 IFBB North Americans - 7th Place
- 2014 Canadian Nationals - 16th Place
- 2014 ABBA Provincials - 2nd
- 2013 ABBA Provincials - 1st
- 2012 Keane Classic - 1st Place and Overall
I started weight lifting at a young age because of competitive sports but never thought of stepping on stage until a promoter approached me in the gym about entering a competition. After the first time I was hooked and loved the dedication/ personal growth that came with getting show ready. The gym has taught me so much more then lifting weights. The importance of believing in yourself and the power of positive thinking has transcended into all other aspects of my life. I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of many others along my journey, for that I'm very grateful. Investing in yourself, the best investment you can make!
Competitive bodybuilding, hockey and golf.
Weight lifting (obviously), spending time with friends, family and most importantly helping other realize their own potential.
Favorite Cheat Meal
Sushi followed closely by pizza!